So much choice – so little time.
I have created a list of professional fiction reviewers on Twitter: http://twitter.com/i/#!/LPOBryan/greatreviewers
It includes fiction reviewers from the LA Times, the Guardian, the New York Times, the Telegraph, Love Reading UK, the Financial Times and Kirkus.
There are general Tweets and Tweets about books they are reading and reviewing. I believe we need more than Amazon reviews and top 100 lists to help us find good fiction. If you follow the list and know of any great global reviewers who should be included Tweet me and I will include them. If you think some of the current people should be deleted let me know too.
None of these reviewers have ever reviewed my first novel so this is not about me. Please follow the list on Twitter so it might get a bit of momentum!. Thanks. I find lists one of the best things about Twitter.
Recent Blog Posts
- Emerging Writers Guest Post #36 – George Munday – a landscape book crowd-funding project
- The Dangerous Lie in Dan Brown’s Inferno – updated
- Emerging Writers Guest Post #35 – Evan Sutter – reflections on life’s difficulties
- Emerging Writers Guest Post #34 – Eric Johnson – A Look into Speculative/What if Fiction
- 98,980 hits
Click on the image for photos from The Istanbul Puzzle & The Jerusalem Puzzle
What is The Istanbul Puzzle?
The Istanbul Puzzle is a thriller/mystery novel, first published January 19, 2012. It's the first in a series of novels featuring Sean Ryan and Isabel Sharp, being published by Harper Collins and a series of other publishers around the world. The Istanbul Puzzle starts when Sean discovers a friend and colleague has been beheaded in Istanbul.
- The Team Approach to Writing Non Fiction by Susan Hayes via Writing.ie bit.ly/12La3J3 10 minutes ago
- Win signed copies of The Jerusalem Puzzle & The Istanbul Puzzle: bit.ly/12af4MX 25 minutes ago
- Get Your Writing Noticed: Writing fiction for the 21st century bit.ly/10FKXbL 35 minutes ago
- Social media competitions 4 Writers bit.ly/19Crwpf 46 minutes ago
- Zuckerberg's Law - 6 ways it could affect you bit.ly/15PQ2XA 57 minutes ago
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dangerous Lie in Dan Brown's Inferno - updated
- Emerging Writers Guest Post #36 - George Munday - a landscape book crowd-funding project
- Get Your Writing Noticed: Writing fiction for the 21st century
- The Istanbul Puzzle-The Jerusalem Puzzle-The Manhattan Puzzle
- The Secrets of Manhattan #1 Manhattanhenge
- A new month long chance to win signed copies of The Jerusalem Puzzle & The Istanbul Puzzle
- What if common infections could kill in great numbers again?
- The 1st Puzzle updated: What's hidden beneath Hagia Sophia?
- The 2nd Puzzle: The Lost Book of Magic
- Emerging Writers Guest Post #35 - Evan Sutter - reflections on life's difficulties