Recent Blog Posts
- 96,908 hits
Click on the image for photos from The Istanbul Puzzle & The Jerusalem Puzzle
What is The Istanbul Puzzle?
The Istanbul Puzzle is a thriller/mystery novel, first published January 19, 2012. It's the first in a series of novels featuring Sean Ryan and Isabel Sharp, being published by Harper Collins and a series of other publishers around the world. The Istanbul Puzzle starts when Sean discovers a friend and colleague has been beheaded in Istanbul.
- Really Useful Links for Writers: Twitter Special via Writing.ie bit.ly/17NMyVe 18 minutes ago
- The Perfect Murder: Spine-chilling short stories for long summer nights eBook - Amazing value - Preorder: amzn.to/10FKLcu 35 minutes ago
- RT @NLBHorton: Time to launch your #book! Do you need a launch team? Experienced advice from Books&Such in today's blog: http://t.co/ePinpN… 43 minutes ago
- Antibiotic misuse campaign: Please wash your hands! bit.ly/wGCCB2 Common infections could kill widely again! 52 minutes ago
- Ms Submission Opportunities at Mslexia Magazine via Writing.ie bit.ly/12La6on 1 hour ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Get Your Writing Noticed: Writing fiction for the 21st century
- Emerging Writers Guest Post #35 - Evan Sutter - reflections on life's difficulties
- What if common infections could kill in great numbers again?
- A new month long chance to win signed copies of The Jerusalem Puzzle & The Istanbul Puzzle
- The Secrets of Manhattan #1 Manhattanhenge
- The Istanbul Puzzle-The Jerusalem Puzzle-The Manhattan Puzzle
- The 2nd Puzzle: The Lost Book of Magic
- The 1st Puzzle updated: What's hidden beneath Hagia Sophia?
- Emerging Writers Guest Post #33 - Frank Daly - Writing Titles