So much choice – so little time.
I have created a list of professional fiction reviewers on Twitter: http://twitter.com/i/#!/LPOBryan/greatreviewers
It includes fiction reviewers from the LA Times, the Guardian, the New York Times, the Telegraph, Love Reading UK, the Financial Times and Kirkus.
There are general Tweets and Tweets about books they are reading and reviewing. I believe we need more than Amazon reviews and top 100 lists to help us find good fiction. If you follow the list and know of any great global reviewers who should be included Tweet me and I will include them. If you think some of the current people should be deleted let me know too.
None of these reviewers have ever reviewed my first novel so this is not about me. Please follow the list on Twitter so it might get a bit of momentum!. Thanks. I find lists one of the best things about Twitter.
Recent Blog Posts
- Emerging Writers Guest Post #36 – George Munday – a landscape book crowd-funding project
- The Dangerous Lie in Dan Brown’s Inferno
- Emerging Writers Guest Post #35 – Evan Sutter – reflections on life’s difficulties
- Emerging Writers Guest Post #34 – Eric Johnson – A Look into Speculative/What if Fiction
- 98,681 hits
Click on the image for photos from The Istanbul Puzzle & The Jerusalem Puzzle
What is The Istanbul Puzzle?
The Istanbul Puzzle is a thriller/mystery novel, first published January 19, 2012. It's the first in a series of novels featuring Sean Ryan and Isabel Sharp, being published by Harper Collins and a series of other publishers around the world. The Istanbul Puzzle starts when Sean discovers a friend and colleague has been beheaded in Istanbul.
- Secrets of Manhattan #1 Manhattanhenge bit.ly/10jvOR5 55 minutes ago
- The Perfect Murder: Spine-chilling short stories for long summer nights eBook - Amazing value - Preorder: amzn.to/10FKLcu 2 hours ago
- Antibiotic misuse campaign: Please wash your hands! bit.ly/wGCCB2 Common infections could kill widely again! 2 hours ago
- Sell more with social media. 100% revised for 2013: viewBook.at/B009L5BCIY 2 hours ago
- Ms Submission Opportunities at Mslexia Magazine via Writing.ie bit.ly/12La6on 2 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dangerous Lie in Dan Brown's Inferno
- Get Your Writing Noticed: Writing fiction for the 21st century
- Emerging Writers Guest Post #36 - George Munday - a landscape book crowd-funding project
- The Istanbul Puzzle-The Jerusalem Puzzle-The Manhattan Puzzle
- The Secrets of Manhattan #1 Manhattanhenge
- A new month long chance to win signed copies of The Jerusalem Puzzle & The Istanbul Puzzle
- What if common infections could kill in great numbers again?
- Emerging Writers Guest Post #35 - Evan Sutter - reflections on life's difficulties
- The 2nd Puzzle: The Lost Book of Magic