So much choice – so little time.
I have created a list of professional fiction reviewers on Twitter: http://twitter.com/i/#!/LPOBryan/greatreviewers
It includes fiction reviewers from the LA Times, the Guardian, the New York Times, the Telegraph, Love Reading UK, the Financial Times and Kirkus.
There are general Tweets and Tweets about books they are reading and reviewing. I believe we need more than Amazon reviews and top 100 lists to help us find good fiction. If you follow the list and know of any great global reviewers who should be included Tweet me and I will include them. If you think some of the current people should be deleted let me know too.
None of these reviewers have ever reviewed my first novel so this is not about me. Please follow the list on Twitter so it might get a bit of momentum!. Thanks. I find lists one of the best things about Twitter.
Recent Blog Posts
- 96,750 hits
Click on the image for photos from The Istanbul Puzzle & The Jerusalem Puzzle
What is The Istanbul Puzzle?
The Istanbul Puzzle is a thriller/mystery novel, first published January 19, 2012. It's the first in a series of novels featuring Sean Ryan and Isabel Sharp, being published by Harper Collins and a series of other publishers around the world. The Istanbul Puzzle starts when Sean discovers a friend and colleague has been beheaded in Istanbul.
- Antibiotic misuse campaign: Please wash your hands! bit.ly/wGCCB2 Common infections could kill widely again! 14 minutes ago
- Sell more with social media. 100% revised for 2013: viewBook.at/B009L5BCIY 36 minutes ago
- Ms Submission Opportunities at Mslexia Magazine via Writing.ie bit.ly/12La6on 50 minutes ago
- The Team Approach to Writing Non Fiction by Susan Hayes via Writing.ie bit.ly/12La3J3 1 hour ago
- Win signed copies of The Jerusalem Puzzle & The Istanbul Puzzle: bit.ly/12af4MX 1 hour ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Get Your Writing Noticed: Writing fiction for the 21st century
- Emerging Writers Guest Post #35 - Evan Sutter - reflections on life's difficulties
- The Istanbul Puzzle-The Jerusalem Puzzle-The Manhattan Puzzle
- The Secrets of Manhattan #1 Manhattanhenge
- What if common infections could kill in great numbers again?
- A new month long chance to win signed copies of The Jerusalem Puzzle & The Istanbul Puzzle
- Emerging Writers Guest Post #33 - Frank Daly - Writing Titles
- The 4th Puzzle: St. Paul's Cathedral
- The 2nd Puzzle: The Lost Book of Magic
- The 1st Puzzle updated: What's hidden beneath Hagia Sophia?