So much choice – so little time.
I have created a list of professional fiction reviewers on Twitter: http://twitter.com/i/#!/LPOBryan/greatreviewers
It includes fiction reviewers from the LA Times, the Guardian, the New York Times, the Telegraph, Love Reading UK, the Financial Times and Kirkus.
There are general Tweets and Tweets about books they are reading and reviewing. I believe we need more than Amazon reviews and top 100 lists to help us find good fiction. If you follow the list and know of any great global reviewers who should be included Tweet me and I will include them. If you think some of the current people should be deleted let me know too.
None of these reviewers have ever reviewed my first novel so this is not about me. Please follow the list on Twitter so it might get a bit of momentum!. Thanks. I find lists one of the best things about Twitter.
Recent Blog Posts
- 97,552 hits
Click on the image for photos from The Istanbul Puzzle & The Jerusalem Puzzle
What is The Istanbul Puzzle?
The Istanbul Puzzle is a thriller/mystery novel, first published January 19, 2012. It's the first in a series of novels featuring Sean Ryan and Isabel Sharp, being published by Harper Collins and a series of other publishers around the world. The Istanbul Puzzle starts when Sean discovers a friend and colleague has been beheaded in Istanbul.
- Zuckerberg's Law - 6 ways it could affect you bit.ly/15PQ2XA 26 minutes ago
- A radio interview with me talking about Dan Brown & strange echoes in Inferno: bit.ly/12rkVLJ 30 minutes ago
- Inside Hagia Sophia, the most important building in the world 2011 Flickr - HD image bit.ly/Ac8JLo 45 minutes ago
- RT @Gerry1098: The Dangerous Lie in Dan Brown's Inferno wp.me/pRnSF-F2 via @LPOBryan 1 hour ago
- Is self help magic? - A Byzantine self help manual« Laurence O'Bryan – crime & mystery writer bit.ly/A4yxoG 1 hour ago
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dangerous Lie in Dan Brown's Inferno
- The Istanbul Puzzle-The Jerusalem Puzzle-The Manhattan Puzzle
- Get Your Writing Noticed: Writing fiction for the 21st century
- What if common infections could kill in great numbers again?
- A new month long chance to win signed copies of The Jerusalem Puzzle & The Istanbul Puzzle
- The Secrets of Manhattan #1 Manhattanhenge
- The 1st Puzzle updated: What's hidden beneath Hagia Sophia?
- The 2nd Puzzle: The Lost Book of Magic
- Emerging Writers Guest Post #35 - Evan Sutter - reflections on life's difficulties