7 things we should never blog or twitter about
Some things are off limits, even for the most challenged of us. Here is my list of the 7 things I shouldn’t ever be caught trying to tell you about in 2013:
1. A multi level marketing program. Sure, it sounds great to get a kick back every time someone clicks through to that How-to-Make-Your-Fortune-Without-Any-Effort site, but if the system worked so well, why would the sponsors need us to pay to join up?
2. Details about those amazing new photos I took of myself. If you wanted celebrity pics you wouldn’t be here, right?
3. Info on the clothes I just bought. They may fit snugly, but surely only my mother could care.
4. How I can AT LAST make money from Real Estate or FOREX trading. We all got suckered real good the last time, and the few people who didn’t get suckered are too smart to look on Twitter or a blog for investment advice. Only the truly innocent would fall for these.
5. An aphorism, spoonerism, myth or motto. Unless it was created by me, has been tested on my nearest and dearest, and has not made any of them laugh, in disgust.
6. Best wishes to enjoy our lives. My heart is in the right place, but there’s a lack of creativity in this. This is the one I fall down on!
7. Posts about anything negative. If I get the urge to do such a post I go to a dark room and lie down. After 15 minutes all such thoughts have gone and I’ll be thinking about a light snack and where the nearest toilets are.