My new social media blog
I have created a separate social media blog called Social Media is Dynamite. You can find it here.
I am creating a new blog for a number of reasons:
1. This lpobryan blog can stay focused on The Istanbul Puzzle, the next books in the series, and on posts about writing and my journey to making a living as a writer.
2. The new blog will focus on the impact of social media, what I have learned about social media, and how we can use storytelling techniques to make social media more engaging. I am also planning to write a guide to social media. My qualifications for this are 20 years in IT & marketing, most recently in online services, and my escape out of the publishing industry slush pile via social media.
I hope you will visit my new blog and join up there too. If I can help you with any aspect of social media, or writing and getting published, contact me in whatever way is most convenient to you. My email is lpobryan (@) googlemail.com
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Recent Blog Posts
- 98,058 hits
Click on the image for photos from The Istanbul Puzzle & The Jerusalem Puzzle
What is The Istanbul Puzzle?
The Istanbul Puzzle is a thriller/mystery novel, first published January 19, 2012. It's the first in a series of novels featuring Sean Ryan and Isabel Sharp, being published by Harper Collins and a series of other publishers around the world. The Istanbul Puzzle starts when Sean discovers a friend and colleague has been beheaded in Istanbul.
- Content creation strategies for writers bit.ly/10kfmvW 49 minutes ago
- Novel writing: Structure versus Free Expression via Writing.ie bit.ly/12LakvD 1 hour ago
- Secrets of Manhattan #1 Manhattanhenge bit.ly/10jvOR5 1 hour ago
- Pinterest for Writers anyone? bit.ly/16r5F7m 1 hour ago
- The Perfect Murder: Spine-chilling short stories for long summer nights eBook - Amazing value - Preorder: amzn.to/10FKLcu 2 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dangerous Lie in Dan Brown's Inferno
- The Istanbul Puzzle-The Jerusalem Puzzle-The Manhattan Puzzle
- Get Your Writing Noticed: Writing fiction for the 21st century
- The Secrets of Manhattan #1 Manhattanhenge
- What if common infections could kill in great numbers again?
- A new month long chance to win signed copies of The Jerusalem Puzzle & The Istanbul Puzzle
- The 2nd Puzzle: The Lost Book of Magic
- Emerging Writers Guest Post #35 - Evan Sutter - reflections on life's difficulties
- The 1st Puzzle updated: What's hidden beneath Hagia Sophia?